WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Authority Partners on its web site in some cases may collect and process information of customers interested in our services, potential employees  interested in potential career opportunities with us, or other third parties (vendors/suppliers, current employees, other third parties) which are hereunder referred to as ‘users’.
Our priority is to protect your privacy and we ask you to read this information carefully!
Authority Partners as the owner of the internet presentation www.authoritypartners.com adheres to all applicable regulations in order to protect the privacy of its users.
All users of our website and recipients of our service news that have any questions about data privacy can send mail inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
By accepting this Website Privacy Statement, the user confirms that he has read, understood, and agrees with processing of personal data according to the rules outlined below. If a user refuses.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED VIA AUTHORITY PARTNERS WEBSITE
When accessing the Website www.authoritypartners.com, the users can provide (and give consent to processing of) the following types of personal data:
- Contact information such as first and last name, address, e-mail address (via pre-defined form) for inquiries to Authority Partners and/or subscription to newsletters and product/service offerings.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV’s), references, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history, information about your current level of education, as well as benefit entitlements, photographs, and similar information provided for the purpose of applying for Careers or Jobs at Authority Partners (any other information that potential employees choose to share with us – such as social media profiles, personal preferences, hobbies, social preferences, etc.).
We do not request or require any sensitive personal information of potential employees/customers or any other user such as religion, race, health, sexual orientation, political affiliation etc. Such information, if provided by the user may be processed by Our Company only for the purpose of statistical analysis or to the extent the law requires the monitoring equality of opportunity and diversity (if applicable).
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Authority Partners collects and processes personal data of users of www.authoritypartners.com website for the purposes of:
- Conducting a secure authentication of users accessing the website,
- Communicating with the user, and responding to user inquiries,
- Sending notifications, newsletters, and other types of marketing material for improving the quality and efficiency of our services.
- Collection of Curriculum Vitae (CV) of individuals expressing interest for Authority Partners Career and Job opportunities,
- Assessment and evaluation of potential employee during recruitment procedure.
The website www.authoritypartners.com is not designed to collect data on children. Juveniles under 18 years of age may not use the website www.authoritypartners.com without consent of their parents or guardians. Authority Partners are therefore not responsible for violation of this policy by users.
The website www.authoritypartners.com is not designed to collect other types of sensitive personal data (under definition of applicable data protection laws) such as: political affiliations, religious beliefs and affiliations, medical records, family information, sexual preferences, etc. Authority Partners are therefore not responsible for users potentially entering such data on the website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA – CONSENT
Providing personal data listed in sections above is at the user’s discretion. A user can choose not to provide mandatory data for the specific activity that requires them, while understanding that such decision will disallow them to engage in the activity in question (since requested data is mandatory for performance of particular activities).
Consequently, Users/data subjects applying for product, service, or company information or employment opportunities by entering their data on www.authoritypartners.com (either by provided fields or by providing such data in form of personal CV’s or other documentation) and accepting this Policy give consent to Authority Partners for processing of their personal data provided, in accordance with internal data protection policy of Authority Partners – which may include sharing or storage of user personal data with third parties (for example, storing potential employee CV’s on software solutions hosted by third parties).
The consent for processing of personal data provided via Website can be withdrawn at any time by sending request to Authority Partners Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com under the condition that the user has provided Authority Partners with identification data on natural person withdrawing the consent (in order for data subject to be found).
If condition above is not met (if Authority Partners cannot verify the identity of the person sending the request) Authority Partners is not obliged to meet the request until proper information is provided.
WHAT ARE COMPANY RIGHTS
The Company has the right to:
- Collect personal data on users (potential employees (applicants/data subjects), vendors or customers)
- Process personal data gathered with your consent. Processing means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Transfer your personal data.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD (FOR PERSONAL DATA)
Authority Partners stores only such personal data of website user which is provided by the user via provided fields (for contact information) or other available website functions (for CV’s of potential employees, etc.).
Such personal data is retained for the time period which is defined internal Policy on management and protection of personal data – which is from the time of data entry on the website until no longer required for internal processing by Authority Partners.
Our Company generally shall retain potential employees (i.e. Applicant Data) for the period required to serve the applicable Business Purpose, to the extent reasonably necessary to comply with an applicable legal requirement or as advisable in light of an applicable statute of limitations. Hence, your personal data provided with respect to Authority Partners Career and Job opportunities, will be retained permanently given our constant need for new employees.
As described in Deletion of Data (Right-to-be-forgotten) below – the user has he right to request from Authority Partners deletion of their data under the conditions provided below – in which case data will no longer be retained.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have taken adequate safeguards to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data. We have implemented appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other forms of unlawful processing (including, but not limited to unnecessary collection) or further processing
YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
You have the right to request access or an overview of your personal data, and under certain conditions, rectification and/or erasure of personal data. In addition, you may also have the right of restriction of processing concerning your personal data, the right to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATAAccess to your personal data within our companyThe employees involved in the relevant recruitment procedure or customer support may have access to your personal data, be it only to the extent necessary to fulfill their respective tasks. These employees are for example our recruiters, HR employees and the relevant manager. Your personal data may be accessed by other relevant departments within Our Company such as Operations, Sales and Account management or Sector Engineering to the extent necessary to fulfill their respective tasks.In some cases, your personal data may be transferred to a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection of personal data. However, Our Company has taken measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected as Binding Corporate Rules where applicable.Access to your personal data by third partiesThe following third parties may have access to your personal data where relevant for the provisioning of their products or services to Our Company (for example, IT Suppliers).When third parties are given access to your personal data, Our Company will take the required contractual, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data are only processed to the extent that such processing is necessary. The third parties will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable law.If personal data is transferred to a third party in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection of personal data, we will take measures to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected, such as entering into EU Standard Contractual Clauses with these recipients.In other cases, your personal data will not be supplied to third parties, except when required by law
- ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The User can at any time request Authority Partners perform a correction, update or expansion (amendment) of user’s personal data stored via this Website by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Upon receipt of the request, the data will be corrected, updated or amended within thirty days, and the user will be informed about such action on the e-mail address from which the request originated, under the condition that the user has provided Authority Partners with:
a) identification data on natural person requesting the update (in order for data subject to be found)b) the types of data records provided to authority partners which the user desires to be updated;If conditions above are not met (if Authority Partners cannot verify the identity of the person sending the request or the types of data that need to be updated) Authority Partners is not obliged to meet the request until proper information is provided.Authority Partners is not responsible for independently (on its own) updating user personal data, unless required by applicable local legislation (Labor Law, for example).
- DELETING PERSONAL DATA (RIGHT-TO-BE-FORGOTTEN)
At any time, the User has the right to request the deletion of personal data ba Authority Partners.The user can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the request, the data will be deleted within thirty days, and the user will be informed about deletion of personal data on the e-mail address from which the request originated, under the condition that the user has provided Authority Partners with identification data on natural person requesting the deletion (in order for data subject to be found).If condition above is not met (if authority partners cannot verify the identity of the person sending the request) authority partners is not obliged to meet the request until proper information is provided. Right to restriction of processingThe data subject shall have the right to request the restriction of processing from the Company, under the appropriate circumstances as noted in the relevant regulation.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format without further restrictions.
- RIGHT TO OBJECTION
If, despite all the protection measures taken, a user feels that they have grounds for complaint, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Once given, you may always withdraw your consent. please keep in mind that withdrawal does not have a retrospective effect and the withdrawal of your consent is only possible in case you first have given your consent.
 Potential employees could cover future employees, temporary workers working under direct supervision of Our Company (e.g. independent contractors and trainees), future executives or non-executive directors of Our Company or future members of the supervisory board or similar body to Our Company.