- Copyrights. All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of Authority Partners or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Authority Partners and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Authority Partners or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, web sites), for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of or imply any endorsement by or relationship with Authority Partners or its licensors.
- Use of Site Content. Authority Partners hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of any ad on the Authority Partners site or the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your personal use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or otherwise disclose the Site Content without Authority Partners' prior written consent.
- Disclaimers. The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that Authority Partners is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. Authority Partners makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Authority Partners shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties. Neither Authority Partners nor its third party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the County of Orange, California.